Maja Ceh or better known as Glia is Slovenia based techno producer, DJ, audio engineer and audio producer who started to perform around the country under her own brand GLIA in early 2014. Quickly she was offered her first residency in a popular Croatian clubbing destination Kalypso (Zrće) and played a few gigs in Valencia the same year. She says that since then, the most significant gigs were opening a dark techno set for Coyu, playing alongside David Morales, Petar Dundov, Clara Cuvé, Lady Dee, B Jones, Insolate, Lea Dobricic as well as playing her set on Ibiza Sonica Radio, Spain.
In 2017 and 2018 she played a few gigs in Berlin as a guest on Hoxton Breakout radio podcast and played in Urban Spree at Warschauer Straße as well as in Loftus Hall - and has an upcoming gig at Griessmuehle next week. Influenced by multicultural environment her dark musical style is always changing which can be heard in her productions, spanning a few original tracks and remixes.
The mix she recorded for SolvdMag is utterly diverse as she wanted to show most of her musical influences. It starts with Bonobo, shifts to artists like Stimming, Midland, Four Tet and finishes with a selection from Jon Hipkins, Tornado Wallace and Union Jack. Dig in.
- Bonobo - Silver
- Ben Buitendijk - Stardust
- Stimming - Alpe Lusia
- Midland - Double Feature
- Axel Boman - Paris 2006
- Four Tet - Evening Side (Oneohtrix Point Never Edit)
- Chrome Sparks - Tunnelrunner
- Polo & Pan - Dorothy
- Upercent - Tirant Lo Blanc
- Ben Buitendijk - Near Mint
- Stimming - Pressing Plant
- No Mana - Siren
- Jon Hopkins - Vessel (Four Tet Remix)
- Axel Boman - Nokturn (Grand Finale)
- Cristopher Groove & Brothers Vibe - El Baile (Juan Pachanga Remix)
- Beat less - Not because (Kusuma Edit)
- Tornado Wallace - Kakadu
- Union Jack - Toucan 1995